Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Julian Keys' Midnight Cafe: Welcome

Greetings, readers & friends, to my MIDNIGHT CAFEblog and hangout of erotic romance writer: JULIAN KEYSformally known as "Thirteen." 

You can find all my published erotic fiction at: 

FORBIDDEN FICTION   These currently include: 
(1) Some of my short, erotic romances
(2) my gay, BDSM short stories including the Fancy Man series
(3) my one short, erotic horror story "Wicked Dreams" and 
(4) "Executive Benefits" my unique sci-fi gay-male tale, also in: Desk Job.

I'll be posting the stories behind the stories here, and I hope you'll join in the conversation with feedback, comments, questions and wish-list desires. The cafe is always open, even late into the night. Get yourself some refreshment and a book of the shelves, settle into a favorite seat, stay as long as you like. And enjoy!

Yours, Julian Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment